Gifts Gifts Gifts....
I would like to take this opportunity to thanks all my friends who showering me with those gifts for my birthday. 1st thing I wanna thanks those have text messaging me wishing me on my birthdays, Thank You ~muaks~ those message are meaningful. 2nd to those have celebrate with me on my birthday and buying me cakes, big thank you to you all, the cakes taste nice.Heres some of the present I get from my dudes and babes.

a gift from LOUIS & IKIY... Arsenal jersey hohoho....nicezz

a gift from Carmen.... Potpory. pang pang de, now my room feel with the smells. nicez

Ice Wine imported from NZ, this gift is from my primary friend san chin, will get drunk with this wine..haha

a gift from LOUIS & IKIY... Arsenal jersey hohoho....nicezz

a gift from Carmen.... Potpory. pang pang de, now my room feel with the smells. nicez

Ice Wine imported from NZ, this gift is from my primary friend san chin, will get drunk with this wine..haha

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home